How the ArchStim Bioelectric DNA Appliance works
The ArchStim Bioelectric DNA appliance is a dental device that harnesses the principles of epigenetic and controlled protein expression orthodontics to gently expand the upper jaw in three dimensions while simultaneously balancing the bite. The patented bioelectric signals cause the mouth and jaw tissues to release proteins such as RANKL that loosen things up for gentle expansion and OPG to stiffen them back up when re-alignment has been completed.
- Improvement of overall breathing and sleeping patterns
- To have increased size and openness of the nasal passageways and thus easier breathing
- Expansion of the upper jaw which eliminates tooth crowding
- Shifting of crooked and crowded teeth naturally back into their proper position
- Moves the lower jaw forward
- Increases the room in the mouth available for the tongue and soft tissues, reducing airway obstructions
- Tightening put of soft tissues to improve breathing
- Reduction of tongue size to improve breathing
A Mechanism-Based Approach to Sleep Apnea Therapy
Numerous studies have un-covered which specific proteins expressions can serve to improve breathing and ArchStim is developing and patenting bioelectric signaling sequences addressing at least 12 of these. Some target up-regulation and some down-regulation or inhibition of certain protein expressions as needed.
A New Approach to Prevent and Treat Sleep Apnea
ArchStim scientists have designed and are developing a novel combination bioelectric stimulation and mechanical therapy to improve breathing focused on sound biologics science.
ArchStim Bioelectric DNA Appliance PATENTED Protein Expression Signals and Purposes
- DF1 and PDGF for stem homing – helps tighten loose tissues.
- RANKL for loosening up jaw bone.
- OPG for tightening jaw bone and stabilization of position after re-alilgnment.
- Tropoelastin for increase elasticity and tightening up loose soft tissues and reducing tongue size.
- Klotho for managing inflammation and tightening up loose soft tissue.
- Follistatin for tightening up loose soft tissue.
ArchStim Bioelectric DNA Appliance Unique Design Features
With all of these shifts in positioning and the space created by the ArchStim Bioelectric DNA appliance, patients may find relief from a number of conditions and symptoms that can be caused by overcrowded, misaligned mouth, jaw and dental structures.
Obstructive sleep apnea
Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
Neck and back pain
Better concentration and brain cognitive function
Improvement of athletic performance
Better sexual performance
The ArchStim Bioelectric DNA appliance also helps patients avoid extensive orthodontic work, such as years of metal braces or uncomfortable palate expanders, as well as dental procedures such as tooth extractions to free up space in the mouth.